WEST AMWELL TOWNSHIP CLEAN-UP DAYS 2013
Only 25 permits will be issued - FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED
Fee for Car or Pick-Up - $30.00
WHERE: Municipal Complex, 150 Rocktown-Lambertville Road
WHEN: OCTOBER 26, 2013 (other dates TBD) from 1 – 3 p.m.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Purchase Permits in person at the Clerk’s Office, cash or check to: West Amwell Twp.
- Proof of residency; (e.g. driver’s license, current tax bill, or voter registration card) must be presented at the time of application.
- Provide the license plate number of the vehicle that will be utilized on the day of the event.
- Residents may obtain ONE permit per Clean-Up Day. A new permit must be obtained for each event. No permits will be sold on collection day.
- Permits must be presented and surrendered before you will be allowed to unload your vehicle.
- Vehicle unloading is the responsibility of the resident, though Township personnel will be available for assistance with heavy or bulky items.
- NO moving vans, dump trucks, trailers, or U-Haul-type trucks
- NO paint, household trash, animal carcasses, hazardous waste, gasoline, chemicals or other volatile materials or explosives, concrete, rocks, earth, soil, tree stumps or automobiles
- NO tires or any commercial waste
- Building materials are limited to one half of a standard pick-up truck load and may not exceed four feet in length.
- Metal to be placed in the designated area.
- The Township reserves the right to reject any or all materials deemed not acceptable. Municipal employees will exercise discretion on whether materials are suitable for disposal during cleanup day.
Questions? Please call 609-397-2054, ext. 10 or 12